Whereever you are

Whereever you are

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

50 ROSES just for ME


Okay so two days ago, I had to go check on my neighbors dog im watching and when I opened the door there was a box on the floor, no it wasnt a bomb, I must of missed the door bell or somethings any ways, it was 50 roses from my guy.

I was all smiles when i read his note and started putting the flowers in water, that even though working so hard, and being in misserable heat he still makes time to make my day a little bit easier.

I am so lucky to have such a great husband, after 3 years I am still head over heels over him, i get love letters from him daily that i scrapbook so that one day when we are fifty i can show my kids kids, how crazy we were and still will be at that age, i cant wait to start extending our family when he comes home!! I hope its a boy!!

9 comments:

  1. That's so sweet! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, 50 roses isn't cheap either. Pretty though.
    I get wifey the $5 flower bunch at Aldi or Crest when I go food shopping. Small things make her happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My!! He must but such a sweet heart! I love randomly getting flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! So sweet! Count your blessings b/c I'd die to have a guy so sweet! So if you finf one, send him my way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya'll are just too freakin' cute! You will have adorable children too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers are amazing! And that is the sweetest thing every your so lucky!

    ReplyDelete