Whereever you are

Whereever you are

Thursday, June 24, 2010

DENVER BOUND


UGH, have you ever just missed being home and around people who you know adore and love you?? I can't wait to be back in denver in July, of course ill miss my friends n house, but i will be having a great friend who will be watching and staying at my house, so it doesn't get lonely.

I miss my family soo much, I miss waking up and seeing mountains and smelling the smell of coffee brewing at 5 am, i miss coming downstairs and always having my mother great me with a perfect breakfast and watching the news with me. She's been my rock with my calling her at all kinds of random times throughout the night.

I miss my aunt who always makes me smile and is always giving me great advice, plus she always makes such good food, and makes sure im stuffed before leaving.

I miss all my friends who get me and always will be my close circle. My bestfriends wedding is coming up, and my dress and shoes for it are adorable. They are Jessica Simpson and they are black and yellow plaid peep toes, ah here i go again with shoes.

Any ways i cant wait to see my mountains again, 8 months is way to long to be away while the hubby is deployed.

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel!!! I hate not being able to just drive over to my parents house whenever I want :( But it makes the visits that much more special!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to be around friends and family!! Enjoy the rest of your summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. I've always wanted to go to Denver and I might be doing that in December because I do believe the Jets are playing the Broncos. Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete