Whereever you are

Whereever you are

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

In-ZOMBIA! BORN WITH NATURAL ENERGY

AHH I CAN'T EVER GO TO SLEEP! IVE TAKEN EVERYTHING FROM SLEEPING PILLS TO NOT EATING ANY KIND OF CANDY 8 HOURS BEFORE BED AND I STILL ALWAYS HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY AFTER WAKING UP AT 5 IN THE MORNING! IVE TRIED IT ALL AND I DONT FALL ASLEEP TILL PAST ONE AM THEN MY DAY STARTS WITH A SPINNING WORK OUT SCHOOL, WORK, HOME WALK DOGS, DINNER THEN HOMEWORK OR WORKING ON A STORY FOR THE NEWS, IM SO TIRED OF NEVER BEING ABLE TO SLEEP!! IF MY ONE HOUR SPINNING CLASS IS GIVING ME AN ADDITIONAL 12 HOURS OF ENERGY THEN I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO STOP, NOT EVEN OVER THE COUNTER MEDICINES PUT ME TO SLEEP LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO BE RESTED. AH IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!

7 comments:

  1. Hey, have you tried ambien? I have it, love it, works like a charm. Hit me up in class tomorrow. I see here that you like pickles. Have you ever had a peanut butter and pickle sandwich? Sounds totally sick, but my boyfriend made one the other day and I tried it and it was not bad. It was so strange. It was two flavors combined in a nice contrast. Maybe one of those would put you to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know how much this will work since pills didnt help but i always warm up a cup of milk with honey when I cant sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you changed your page! i like it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got it! Liquid Tylenol nighttime in honey lemon flavor. I haven't slept good in weeks and my sister told me to go get this from Walgreens. It's awesome the past two nights have been wonderful!!

    Try it out. If not, my mom sales this lavendar spray from Arbonne that I use when I'm at her house and it's awesome too.

    I don't sleep. It's my ADD and anxiety, so if this stuff works for me it has to work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never sleep either. I'm this little night owl running around the house driving my roommate crazy at 4 am. Im going to try the liquid Tylenol though for sure. I love ambien but I can't afford it :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE lavender spray..and its so good for your skin!

    ReplyDelete