Whereever you are

Whereever you are

Thursday, June 3, 2010


My little brother is growing up so fast, and sometimes it's really hard to recognize that he is 18 years old already! yikes where has time gone! He is such a good kid, and reminds me a lot of myself, although he's not quite as loud as me. He is a definetly very sarcastic and is obssesed with his crazy dog name Champ, this is no ordinary dog, he always rips around the house going a million miles per hour and when left alone in a room, he will jump four feet just to try and open the door with his paws, to say the least he is one CRAZY dog!Sometimes its so hard to admit when the "LITTLE" brother becomes no longer the little brother but a young man, either way, he will always be the little one in my eyes.

8 comments:

  1. Hey, just letting ya know, the "hotbliggityblog" banner is blocking some of the text. Makes it hard to read....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, ill have to change the background, if i can ever figure that out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your obsession is my obsession!!! The fridge is always stocked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes ma'am we can share tips and pickles lol!! I like yours aswell! I also really want to read that book it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW in super jealous that your a military brat! I alwasy wanted to be one, you get to travel like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roselie- i wouldnt be jealous if i were you, its hard moving around and starting a whole new life at a moments notice, BUT if ur interested, i know a TON of young military guys!! hehe : P

    ReplyDelete