Whereever you are

Whereever you are

Monday, June 21, 2010

IF THE SHOE FITS, BUY THEM IN EVERY COLOR

DOES ANYONE ELSE SHARE MY OBSESSION WITH SHOES?
I THINK I SERIOUSLY HAVE A PROBLEM. I CAN'T GO ANYWHERE WITH OUT LOOKING AT SHOES, MANY TIMES MY HSBANDS HAS TO DRAG ME A WAY FROM A BEAUTIFUL PAIR OF RED PATEN PUMPS, ITS AS THEY CALL MY NAME FROM ACROSS, WELL, ACROSS FROM ANYWHERE I SUPPOSE.

MY LOVE FOR SHOES STARTED WHENI WAS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, I LOVED HAVING DIFFERENT SANDALS AND BABY HEELS THEN AS I TURNED INTO A PRE-TEEN IT GOT WORST, I OWNED OVER 60 PARIS OF SHOES AT JUST 12 YEARS OLD, NEEDLES TO SYA I HAVE 200 NOW, NOT MENTION THE 30 PAIRS OR SO I GIVE AWAY EACH YEAR TO GOODWILL BECAUSE THERE OUT OF STYLE OR I JUST DONT LIKE THEM ANYMORE, THOSE SHOES ARE GOING TO MAKE SOME GIRL VERY HAPPY!

THIS WEEKEND I BOUGHT THE CUTEST ROCKER GIRL PUMPS THAT WRAP AROUND MY ANKLE AND HAVE STUDS ON THEM, VERY ROCKER GIRLISH. BUTI ALSO HAD TO TURN DOWN THESE GORGEOUSE BLUE SATIN PEEP TOE PUMPS FROM PARIS HILTON WITH A BOW ON THE SIDE, THEY WERE NAVY BLUE, AND I WAS PRACTICALLY DROOLINGOVER THEM,I HAD TO PRETEND LIKE MY HUSBNAD MADE ME PROMISE NOT TO BUY THEM INORDER TO LEAVE EMPTY HANDED.

MY SHOES HAVE GOTTEN SO BAD THAT I HAVE MY OWN PERSONAL CLOSET ONLY FOR MY SHOES IN MY HOUSE, AND WHENMY HUSBAND GETS BACK HE NEEDS TO PUT UP YET AGAIN, MORE SHELVES, BECAUSE WHILE SOME PEOPLE TURN TO FOOD FOR COMFORT, I TURN TO SHOES SAEM IDEA, JUST DIFFERENT NEED. AH NOW ONTO SHOES.COM FOR SOME MONDAY STEALS...

9 comments:

  1. I have to say, I love me some shoes as well...but I thought I was bad with 30+ pair of shoes, which are mostly flats with 2 pairs of cowgirl boots, and 3 pairs of heels. So...if you're gonna give some shoes away..post it!! Shoe size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. better then turning to chocolate like I do!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw shoes are the best! DSW is worst store to go into because once I am in I am hooked and do not walk out empty handed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just weeded through half of my shoes and gave them to Goodwill, and I STILL have a lot. I miss the others though, but I WILL NOT END UP ON HOARDERS! (That's my new mantra.) I bet the studded rocker girl ones are cute. Are they leather?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL My mom warned me not to buy shoes again for a long time, so now I have to lie about the shoes I get... or not show them to her at all. I swear if i dint have to wear cloths or pay rent all my money would go to shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't get the shoes thing. I have maybe 5 or 6 pairs, including dress shoes and work boots.
    Watches though, that's my thing. When I win powerball I'm gonna have probably ~100 watches, many of them old.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This could be the title of a blog on fashion...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love shoes too. I just cleaned out my closet again and gave another 20 plus pairs of shoes away to my mother-in-law she loves it. I agree a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes. If you find a pair of shoes you like, why not get them in every color...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shoes are terrible when you're the girl with big feet! I wear a size 11! Over the years I have found that the size actually works to my advantage. I find super cute ones on clearance all the time. Back before I actually liked to dress up in heels and such my friend Lisa said that if cross dressing men could find cute heels I could too. Lol, she was right.

    ReplyDelete