Whereever you are

Whereever you are

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

First times the charm!!

So lastnight at 4 am I woke up and jumped on my laptop and was able to skype my husband forthe first time ever. Its been three weeks and now we can talk at 3 am everyday. that being said i fell asleep at 2 then woke up at 4 then talked to him till 7this morning! So I am sooo tired today but it was definetly the highlight of my month! He missed my first broadcast ever, but he is able to see it on the internet! I am so proud of him, working 12 hour shift in a billion degree weather, he's by far my hero, and if your reading this babe, Im still waiting and always will! Seperation by oceans dont seperate my love for you!! (okay yes i know the rest of you guys are reading this, but give me a break he's on our first deployment)!!

10 comments:

  1. aw i'm glad you got to talk to him! is he following your blog? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there...I understand perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry your main squeeze is over seas, I hope he has a safe and fairly easy time over there. My cousin just married her army man and they were dating while he was over seas and did the same thing ya'll are doing. Think about how much harder this would have been back in the 40's before the internet was created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe... this is so sweet im glad you got to talk and see him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw that is exciting. I remember my friends boyfriend was in boot camp and all they could sent where letters to one another.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skype is great. I bet a few more years and we'll have global video phones and you can talk to him every day, any time.
    Hoping for a safe return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't new and modern technology great. Back when my husband was in the military and was over in the gulf war for 9 months there was no such thing as skype. The most I could hope for was to receive a phone call and pray I didn't miss it. I know what you're going through. Hang on in there and stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw I'm glad you got to talk to him and hope he is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw..reading this and listening to your song makes me teary eyed :( lol I'm so sensitive!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the new back ground. much easier on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete