Whereever you are

Whereever you are

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lifes chocolates

okay ladies,or gents, we all know we love chocolate, I mean what situation can not be made better without a chocolate kiss? I thought I would blog about my own life chocolate, the little things in life that instantly make me happier!What makes you feel better when your down?
*MATT* GOD*chocolate*PINK*shopping*cameras*
pickles*Jurasic Park* My mommy*my pets*flowers
*dates*balloons*avocados*SHOES
*makeup*fashion*photos*pearls*

Thats some of my list that cheers me up pronto!
So whenlife gives you lemmons, no don't make lemoade,
reach for the nearest kiss!!

6 comments:

  1. Ferrero Rochero are the best chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life chocolate! what a great term and idea. Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you think!! Chocolate always makes me feel so much better!! Hershey Hugs MMM! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice..makes me think of my girlfriend lol she seems to have the same list of favorites! I like your posts..ill be keeping up with this blog for sure!

    ReplyDelete