Whereever you are

Whereever you are

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Life strikes again...

Okay, so today's ramblings, I relaized that I needed an oil change and couldn't get seen until friday, next i realize that my AC at home has gone out, and third i get a call saying my dog is out roaming the town, but just came to find out that it isn't me dog, its my neighbors, which means as a good citizen i must chase down their dog. Next i can't get into a spanish class at another university because it doesnt recognize my log in. Which brings me to my next point, okay friends, when you find yourself at the grocery store and the checkout lane read 15 items or less and you notice the person in front of you has at least 40 items is it wrong for me to get annoyed that this person clearly is ignoring the sign? And finally, i realize that I havn't got a call back for an interview that i need to do for the news statioN, so with all everything and anything going wrong,it's a good thing I at least got to talk to my husband, which then made me realize that being thousands of miles from home,workign twelve hour shifts, and the weather peaking at a low 115 degrees, has made my problems seem like baby problems. I guess when I think my life is getting crazy, I need to remember that there are others who always have it worse.

4 comments:

  1. Great point, however I can't help but getting annoyed with those ppl that decided that is ok to get into the 10 item lane when they clearly have way more items then that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate that don't you, but then again, EVERY ONCE in a while, i fall victim to doing it myself as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine that kind of heat! I dont know how he does it, but tell him we appreciate it. The 15 items or less line is the reason I just switched to the self-checkout line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TREH- THATS THE PROBLEM! IT WAS A SELF CHECKOUT LINE FOR 15 ITEMS OR LESS!!! AHHHH

    ReplyDelete